Did you know that you might be able to use your Health Savings Account to pay for services at The Spa Room?
Over the past year or so, many of our clients have been submitting their receipts from The Spa Room for reimbursement through their health savings account. With a little bit of internet sleuthing, we discovered that massage is actually listed as one of the eligible expenses for federal health savings accounts and that many people are using their HSA’s for holistic health services.
Other potentially eligible HSA expenses offered through The Spa Room include our Physical Therapy services and Body Based Stress Reduction Counseling sessions offered by licensed counselor Mary Szegda.
We are not HSA experts – your insurance company has the final say on eligibility. However, we are happy to provide you with the documentation (including, receipts, bills & treatment plans) in the format that make the process as easy for you as possible.
Interested? We are also happy to offer a complimentary consultation to talk about your healing goals and design a customized package that works for you. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with consultation requests.
Here are some services/ packages that are HSA friendly!
- Body-Based Psychotherapy*
- Myofascial Release
- Mindfulness Sessions for Anxiety, Depression & Stress Reduction *
- Myofascial Release for Lactation (blocked milk ducts, engorgement, mastitis)
- Private Yoga Sessions for Self-Awareness & Stress Reduction*
- Therapeutic Massage Sessions -Combination of Manual Therapy/Myofascial Release
- Private Movement Therapy Sessions (Authentic Movement & Dance Therapy Based)*
- Bodywork for Stress Management *
- Deep Tissue Massage
* starred sessions fall under the category of counseling